Community Yard Sale
June 12 , 2021
8 am to 1 pm
Residents are welcome to set up in their driveways or yard.
Single Family Homes:
On July 1, 2020 Patriot Disposal will begin using an automatic side loader for pickup at the single family homes. All trash and recycling must be inside their toters. All toters should be placed at the curb, unobstructed, with the handle facing the house.Unobstructed means the toter must be 3 feet away from all other toters, mailboxes, and cars.
Patriot Disposal Services is our current trash and recycling contractor.
Trash pick up is on to be Tuesdays and Fridays. Recycling is picked up on Wednesdays. Yard debris is picked up on Wednesdays for the single family homes.
Yard Waste Collection
All yard waste must be placed in paper bags or in a rigid container clearly marked “yard waste.” Yard waste in plastic bags will not be picked up.
· Bundles or loose branches placed at the curb will not be picked up.
· Residents are limited to a maximum of 10 bags of yard waste per home per pickup.
· As a reminder, unaccepted materials include tree stumps, food waste, lumber, treated wood, pallets, sawdust, dirt, mulch and sod. Please do not mix any of these materials in with your yard waste.
Bulk and Special Item Collection
All residential customers can now begin scheduling bulk and special item collection with the following limitations:
· Advance notice is required for all items by phone at 703-257-7100 or by email at email@example.com.
· There will be a nominal charge of $25.00 and up per item for bulk items such as small furniture and mattresses to cover the additional handling costs that we incur due to COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience throughout this process. If you have any questions concerning this notice, please contact us at (703) 257-7100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All trash must be in trash cans or bins in order to be picked up. Loose bags will not be picked up.
Glass will no longer be picked up after November 11, 2019.
Recycling that contains glass will be considered contaminated and will not be picked up.
Glass recycling has also been suspended by Fairfax County until further notice.
Call Mary Lynn at the community center at 703-968-7505 if you need any further information.
The annual meeting is scheduled for October 17 at 10.am. at the community center. Please sign a proxy and drop it off in the mailbox at the community center if you cannot attend.
Copyright © 2018 Centre Ridge Regent HOA - All Rights Reserved.